An enhanced data provider for MySQL-based database applications development that offers both high performance native connectivity to the MySQL database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
Version: 4.85MyDirect .NET, formerly known as MySQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications.
License: Free To Try $99.95
Operating System: Windows
As part of the Devart database application development framework, MyDirect .NET offers both high performance native connectivity to the MySQL database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
MyDirect .NET introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of MyDirect .NET. * Direct access to MySQL server * 100% managed code * High performance * Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of MySQL server including MySQL Embedded server * All MySQL data types support * .NET Compact Framework support * Operates in both connected and disconnected models * Powerful MySqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer * Extra data binding capabilities * Cross-form components cooperation * Ability of monitoring query execution
MyDirect .NET supports MySQL server version 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0 and 3.23.
The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1 and .NET Compact Framework 1.1 and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C# Professional
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Borland Developer Studio 2005
- Borland Delphi 8
- Borland C#Builder
MyDirect .NET can be used together with UniDirect .NET that provides universal access to different databases within a single code.
Version 4.50: Added DB server-based data paging for web applications MySqlDataSource design time improvements ASP.NET demo pack added DotNetNuke 4.7 support added Added support for CLIENT_INTERACTIVE connection option MySqlSelectStatement.TryParse method added
Version 4.30: Visual Studio 2008 supported Entity Framework Beta 3 supported Added Licensing Information dialog
Version 4.25: .NET Entity Framework Beta 2 supported Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 supported Added Visual Basic versions to CRM, WinForms, and Web samples Added support for x64 architecture Enhanced command builder with generation of row refresh statements
Version 4.00: The MySqlDataTable component enhanced; DataSet Manager, DataSet Editor, and DataSet Generator tools added; DataLink component added; Dependency, Data Source Enumeration, and Batch Update support added.