myFavorites - is a program that helps you to store and organize your information found in the Internet. myFavorites stores not only the links to the Internet data sources, but also multilingual Web page citations along with your comments.
Version: 1.0.15bmyFavorites - is a program that helps you to store and organize the information you found in the Internet. myFavorites stores not only the links to the Internet data sources, but also Web page citations along with your comments.
Operating System: Windows
Easy ways of viewing, searching, and managing the stored information make myFavorites an irreplaceable tool for preparation of a report, article, summaries, and the like. One of the main advantages of myFavorites is that it supports a multilingual (Unicode) content and allows to store texts from Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, etc. pages.
With myFavorites you can:
· Easily collect citations from the favorite Web pages.
· Save the citations together with the links, titles, and dates.
· Supplement the citations with comments and ratings.
· Export citations in XML format and e-mail them to a friend or colleague.
· Create and manage a tree-structured database.
What it means?
All favorites are organized in a tree-like structure. The favorites are stored in the program database much like the files on your computer are stored in different folders of the folder tree. Using myFavorites is similar to using Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Updating the myFavorites database is very simple. With a single mouse click on a text selection in a web page, you can launch myFavorites, select the target folder for storing the new item, and save the new material on your computer.
Each favorite is stored together with the title of the referenced page, link to the referenced page, and the date of the favorite's creation. You can also add your comments to a favorite and assign a level of importance to it.
myFavorites allows you to easily handle your data. You can:
· drag single favorites or entire folders to other folders
· preview all favorites in a folder or view the list of their titles
· perform a content search in the whole database or its any branch
· generate HTML reports and have them printed out.