NeoChess is a logico-strategical game for two players based on the idea of chess. NeoChess is targeted for people who like traditional board games.
Version: 1.0NeoChess is a logico-strategical game for two players based on the idea of chess. The game takes place on the conventional 64-square board but features completely new set of pieces and game rules. NeoChess is targeted for people who like traditional board games, as well as turn-based logical and strategical games.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
Original features of NeoChess are: - Complex pieces: light pawns can be combined into heavy pieces. For instance, two pawns make up a double piece which has a unique ability to break apart triple pieces. - Structure: pieces located around the central one can be linked together to form the structure. Once created, the structure allows to redistribute pawns between pieces belonging to the structure and move pieces within the structure. These actions are performed without losing the move and give the player new possibilities for strategic playing.
Game features - New idea! - Online game with people all over the world! - Very nice graphics.
- Three AI difficulty levels.
- Game types: "Classic game", "Eight steps", "Queen's Defence" and "Scenario".
- Skins: "Classic", "Cyber" and "Funny".
- Board editor: create your own levels.
- Single-player scenarios: "Apprentice", "Neophyte", "Master" and "Impossible" (64 single-player levels).
- Multiplayer game via IPX, TCP/IP or direct modem connection (40 multiplayer levels).
- Welcome to world of NeoChess Online - play NeoChess with people all over the world - create a game, join an existing game, see total rating, view the list of people online and chat with other players.