This is a set of Perl modules that allow you to access the ICQ Instant Messaging.
Version: 0.16This is a set of Perl modules that allow you to access the ICQ Instant Messaging. These modules provide you access to creating/receiving messages, writing clients, etc.
Operating System: Linux
After unzipping and untarring the distribution directory,you should be running these commands to install it:
What's New in This Release:
· Implemented Nezar Nielsen's META_USER patch, with some additions.
· Added Net::ICQ object as first param when calling handlers. (IMPORTANT - this will break your existing handlers!)
· Applied Robin Fisher's patch for SRV_INFO_FAIL (300) and splitting off the privacy flags from 'status' into a new field 'privacy'. Moved privacy flags into %privacy_codes .
· Added connect(). Now new() does not connect on its own.
· Applied Robin Fisher's fix for the weird case where we get V3 packets from
· the server.
· Fixed debug output of packets inside multis, so the event's code number is