Net=MGM (Netmanager) is a tool to store information about subnets and virtual LANs in a data center environment.
Version: 1.2Net=MGM (Netmanager) is a tool to store information about subnets and virtual LANs in a data center environment.
Operating System: Linux
NET=MGM is useful for network administrators who manage a large network and want to track information on every LAN or VLAN in the network. You can view information grouped by ownership, manager, or VLAN.
What's New in This Release:
· With this version i change the number release, the latest 1.7 version now is a 1.1.x.x version, in CHANGELOG you can see where it is.
· Two file fore changelog information:
CHANGELOG is writed by my hand with simple information
CHANGELOG-AUTO is generated from cvs server with detailed change
· In this release we start from the last ex-1.7 version, now 1.1.x.x, and insert new feature like a sistem to generate the network details.
· Some code was added to improve the security of the tool, but now is not complete.
· A first version of manual was addes, very simple manual, for the next release i try to improve this.
· This release have the same database structure and don't break compatibility with old version.
For any bug/problem or idea please use sourceforce site to notify me.
Thank You to use Net=MGM