ZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful Zip component for .NET. It lets you easily integrate ZIP compression support into your C# or VB.NET applications. ZipForge.NET features include strong AES encryption, Unicode filenames, SFX and much more.
Version: 3.00ZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful ZIP, GZip, TAR, TGZ compression component for .NET framework.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
It lets you easily create zip files, extract files from zip archives to hard drive, add files to a zip archive, replace, move and delete files.
You can also read compressed files from a zip archive into memory, and write the files from memory into a zip archive. Additionally you can create and read self-extracted SFX archives, encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
ZipForge.NET includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity just like reliable database systems.
ZipForge.NET Key features:
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files in asingle operation
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allow canceling allmodifications at any time in case of certain failures. Also, this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Strong AES Encryption support
- Unicode filenames support
- NTFS timestamps support
- time streaming support
- Progress indication
- Zip64 support
- TAR, GZip, TGZ formats support
- Spanning and splitting support
- volume archives support
- Creates and opens SFX (self
- exctracting) archives
- Customizable SFX stub (extractor)
- Searches files inside the archive
- Comprehensive help
- Many demos in C#, VB.NET and Delphi .
- NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 versions
- Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 support
- Full C# source code is available
Version 3.00: Strong AES Encryption Unicode Filenames PPMd compression algorithm support BZIP compression algorithm support Time estimation for compression and decompression operations
Version 1.34: Unicode filenames support
Version 1.1: Zip64 support is added
Version 1.0: New release