NetBpm is a platform for building, executing, and managing workflows.
Version: 0.8.8.1NetBpm is a platform for building, executing, and managing workflows. netBPM is very simple to use and integrate in other .NET applications.
Operating System: Linux
It supports building applications which are able to turn business models into executable software models.
Business analysts are able to use a model driven approach to design, implement, execute, and track business processes. So business people can easily react with business and strategy changes.
Here are some key features of "netBPM":
· 100% .Net and browser hosted
· 100% Open Source
· works on Microsoft .Net and Mono
· Human-Oriented Collaborative Features
· Powerful Process Automation with Flexibility
· support for Business Activity Monitoring
What's New in This Release:
· The NetBpm team is proud to announce the new release.
· Changes in the release: -fix of two major problems in concurrent process flow handling -improve of mono support -fix of some bugs in the webgui