Netcam Watcher Professional is the easiest to use, full-featured Digital Video Recorder for Network Cameras that can record from multiple cameras simultaneously. If you need to keep an eye on your home or business then Netcam Watcher is the answer.
Version: 2.5Netcam Watcher Professional is the easiest to use, full-featured Digital Video Recorder for Network Cameras.
License: Commercial $129.00
Operating System: Windows
It can record from multiple cameras simultaneously, detecting motion and only saving what matters, saving a huge amount of disk space.
- Record up to 30 frames per second from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Motion detection saves hard disk space by only recording action, not endless empty frames.
- Easily reconfigurable display lets you keep an eye on as many cameras as you like.
- Masked motion detection allows precise control over frame recording and alarms, so you can block out the moving trees or people walking past the window.
- Cameras can operate according to easily defined Schedules (e.g. Office Hours). You can for instance monitor during the day and record on motion at night.
- Alarms can also be enabled according to schedules
- E-mail image when Alarm occurs, so you can see if it's your cat or an intruder.
- FTP last image or last alarm to a remote host. Images can then be viewed from anywhere in the world.
- Patrol Function can move camera to different locations on schedule.
- Automatic Backup lets you save your configuration and images on a regular basis.
- Disk Space Management optionally overwrites old archived images to allow for continuous operation, so you can keep the last few days or weeks action. You can also archive recordings before overwriting.
- CamBar lets you keep a subset of cameras on screen at all times while you work on other things.
- Print utility allows multiple images per page to be printed; ideal for presenting evidence.
- Built-in MJPEG player lets you view recorded images and display each frames timestamp, so you can pinpoint the time of particular events.
- Convert recorded MJPEG files to AVI format so that recordings can be played by Windows Media Player or most browsers.
- Built-in security for operating and management
Version 2.5: Patrolling, FTP upload, Quad display, Archiving