netlcdclient is a client for LCDproc.
Version: 0.2.3netlcdclient is a client for LCDproc, which shows bandwidth usage of any interface listed in /proc/net/dev file. It's designed for 20x4 characters displays and should work with any model supported by LCDproc.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "netlcdclient":
· Multiple interface support at the same time (3 interfaces max)
· Shows transmited/received values of each interface
· Shows time when any interface listed went down
· Several speed measure units, auto-scaled (bytes, bits and packets)
· Alias support for interface names
To execute, you need to compile first. Just type:
After that, there should be in the same directory an executable named "netlcdclient".
To install the executable and man page in apropiate locations, type:
Modify variables in Makefile to suit your needs.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed compilation errors and warnings with gcc > 2.95
· Added support for values > 4 GB (kernel must have this support enabled)
· Minor changes in man page