NetMage is a Java-based game that lets two players play Magic over a network.
Version: 0.7.1NetMage project is a Java-based game that lets two players play Magic over a network.
Operating System: Linux
netMage is a Java-based game that lets two people play Magic: The Gathering (or other card games) over a TCP/IP connection.
It does not know how to play the game, but it does let you play if you know how (a la Apprentice).
NetMage cannot actually play Magic by itself, it simply allows MTG players to enjoy their games over the internet. Both players must know how to play the game, but NetMage will provide all the necessary tools.
What's New in This Release:
· turn tracker really works
· (major bug fix) really support OMD decks was able to load them, but the opponent failed to find the card XXX this takes a *really* long time. this is the biggest issue right now
· (major bug fix) Deck Chooser should work now (at startup)
· (bug fix) fixed a bug in command-line arg processing
· support for saving (to netmage deck format)
· preliminary support for Java Web Start
· incorporated all of OMD source code (CC.coruscant....), while we work on dynamic, evolving, web-based card databases
· added all of the OMD executables to bin/
· XXX have not tested any of them yet
· modified the OMD code to support loading decks from the web, and sets, too