NetMessager is Windows application allowing users to send and recieve instant messages over network\Internet.
Version: 1.04NetMessager is Windows application allowing users to send and recieve instant messages over network\Internet.
Operating System: Windows
It has set of unique features:
- NetMessager supports both UDP (to discover LAN users) and TCP\IP to send messages.
- It's quite small (120 Kb executable without optional Updater.exe), and contains all necessary tools - built-in sounds, default configuration, etc. It uses Win32 API directly.
- It have small memory footprint.
- It doesn't requires installation\deinstallation. Simply put all files from archive to any folder and start NetMessager.exe.
- It keeps configuration data in their own folder (so it doesn't uses the registry). So you can transfer it to another PC by simply copying this folder.
- It restores positions and settings of it's windows on startup.
- No dedicated server is required.