NetMRG is a tool for network monitoring, reporting, and graphing.
Version: 0.20NetMRG is a tool for network monitoring, graphing and reporting. Based on RRDTOOL, the best of open source graphing systems, NetMRG is capable of creating graphs of any parameter of your network.
License: MIT/X Consortium License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "NetMRG":
· Slide Show (global, per-group) w/ auto-scroll - allows you to see an entire device's graphs without doing anything, then move onto the next device.
· Graph Templates - reduce the amount of work you do to add new devices
· Events, Responses, and Notifications - get notified when key items in your network behave oddly.
· Workday Highlighting - so you can tell when your customers are commonly in-office and when things are out-of-norm.
· Several methods to gather information: SNMP, [My]SQL, or Scripts (use your favorite language)
· Updater tool - very little admin interaction is required to stay current with NetMRG
· PHP, Version >= 4.1
· MySQL, Version >= 3.23
· RRDTOOL, Version >= 1.0.28
· Libxml2, Version >= 2.30
· Libstdc++, Version >= 3.2; Versions earlier than this may compile just fine, but may
· experience runtime issues. Specifically, we experienced software crashes on an SMP machine running version 2.96 that were resolved by upgrading to 3.2.
· NET/UCD-SNMP, Version >= 4.2.2
What's New in This Release:
· Compilation under GCC 4.3 has been fixed.
· View pages have been restructured to show graph titles for easier in-page searching.
· MySQL 5 compatibility has been fixed.
· Device properties, which keep track of things like model and serial numbers have been added.
· The ability to chain interfaces to travel between them and Ajax monitor selection for graphs have been added.