NetRatings allows editing of ratings and other details in iTunes
Version: 0.7.4aNetRatings is an iTunes controller that allows editing of the ratings, and other details of the currently playing iTunes track, whether that track is part of the local library, or a shared remote library.
Operating System: Mac OS X
In order to update remote shared libraries, a copy of NetRatings must be running on the remote machine, but no further configuration is required.
Here are some key features of "NetRatings":
· Easy access to set track ratings and the enabled for playback options for the currently playing track.
· Set track ratings numerically (0-100) or as 0-5 stars.
· View and edit (almost) all track properties on both local and remote iTunes libraries.
· (Almost) Full control of local iTunes.
· View all track artwork, for both local and shared library tracks.
· Drag-and-Drop editing of artwork (artwork changes cannot currently be saved).
· Add currently playing track to playlist (local only at present).
· Automatic service configuration using Bonjour.
· Automatic checking for new versions of NetRatings.
· Mac OS X 10.2 or later
· iTunes 4.7 or later.