Complete package of services and applications required to setup a Windows network booting environment, including: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot parameter database editor (BOOTPTAB Editor), DOS-based pre-OS utilities
Version: 1.2Network Boot Tools offers a pre-OS and network boot management solution that helps business enterprises lower their total cost of ownership of their networks.
License: Free To Try $149.99
Operating System: Windows
This product allows network administrators to remotely manage client PCs on their network by allowing them to deploy an array of desktop management tasks in a pre-OS booting environment.
- Complete package of services and administrator applications required to setup a network booting environment, such as: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot parameter database editor (BOOTPTAB Editor), DOS-based pre-OS utilities, etc.
- Compliance with industry standards including Wired for Management (WfM) 2.0, PXE, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP and NCP/IPX
- Fully compatible with client-based network boot firmware: 3Com, emBoot and other Managed PC Boot Agents, Intel Boot Agent, emBoot Managed PC Boot Agent, PXE boot ROMs, & Lanworks BootWare
- Works across different subnets.
- High-performance multi-threaded TFTP Service.
- Pre-OS Network Booting - In conjunction with bootROMs, Network Boot Tools allows a pre-OS network boot connection to be established. This pre-OS connection enables loading and executing of centrally administered desktop management agents before the local OS is loaded from the hard drive.
- Increased Enterprise Productivity - Facilitates central control and repair of network clients, reducing administrator â€œtravel time â€ to individual PCs, ensuring system availability for end users.
- Lowered Total Cost of Ownership - The overall effect of saving administrators time, keeping end users productive, and protecting your data is lower IT ownership costs.
- Guaranteed Compatibility - Network Boot Tools is compatible with todayâ€™s most widely used operating systems and client management utilities â€” for a universal network solution.
- Streamlined installation.