Network Toolbox - Tool to examine network settings on your Mac & LAN
Version: 0.3.0Network Toolbox performs the following functions:
Operating System: Mac OS X
· OT Status - Status of Open Transport on your machine
· Network Interfaces - List of interfaces configured on your machine
· TCP Status - Open TCP connections on your machine
· UDP Status - Open UDP connections on your machine
· Network Addresses - Examine machines on your LAN
· DNS Lookup - Perform Domain Name Service lookups
· Ping - Verify and time connections to machines on the internet
· Trace Route - Verify and time routes to machines on the internet
· ARP Cache - Address Resolution Protocol, maps IP to ethernet (MAC) address
· Route Status Report - Open Transport routing information
· Appletalk Status - Information about Appletalk in your machine
· Appletalk Names List -List of names on the Appletalk network.
Network Toolbox is currently under development. Feel free to download a copy, and tell us what you like and don't like, and what new features or improvements you'd like to see.
What's New in This Release:
· Ability to perform both IMCP and UDP pings.