Neural Net Framework is a library that implements multilayer feed-forward neural networks.
Version: 1.1NNF – Neural Net Framework is a small library, written in C language, that implements multilayer feed-forward neural networks.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Neural Net Framework":
· NNF is written in plain C, without a plenty of data structures. Also the overhead generated by the function calls is reduced: one function handles the execution of the net, another function handles the training.
· NNF has only one data structure, which represents a neural network, and some functions to manage it.
· It is easy to understand, and with a few lines of code you can easily incorporate a neural network in your application.
· NNF is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
This means that you are free to view the source code and even use it in commercial projects, but you have to respect the author's rights. A copy of the license is included in the NNF package.
What's New in This Release:
· A few compiler warnings corrected. A new makefile was written. Two little fixes were made in the tutorial.