NewzCrawler is news reader and browser which provides access to a news content from different sources: RSS / ATOM feeds, Usenet newsgroups and Web. NewzCrawler includes podcast receiver and has built-in blog client.
Version: 1.9NewzCrawler is a web news reader and browser which provides access to a news content from different sources:
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
- Syndicated news given in XML
- based formats (ATOM, RSS, RDF, BackSlash etc.);
- Usenet (NNTP) newsgroups;
- Web pages. NewzCrawler gathers news content from each source channel and displays them in different views: news list, newspaper like view, News Balloon and News Ticker. NewzCrawler features habitual tree
- paned user interface, many back
- end headline syndication files formats support and embedded web browser for extra fast news surfing. NewzCrawler can automatically download podcasts for later listening. Built
- in blog client allows to write news to the weblogs and make comments on other's posts. Synchronization feature allows to keep installations on several computers in the same state. Search engine and smart folders reduce information overload. NewzCrawler is a powerful and yet easy to use news aggregator for every day use.
Version 1.9: smart folders, synchronization feature, podcast receiver, configurable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts, new newspaper styles, multi monitors support.