nfcount is tool for count network traffic by using rules.
Version: 0.4nfcount is tool for count network traffic by using rules. Rule can be defined by source or destenation IP address, timeranges. Accounting result may be simple counter or hystogram.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "nfcount":
· In rule definition file You can use variables for addresses and timeranges.
· Many rules can update one counter/hystogram.
· Many formats of data file: argus files, IP Accounting text.
· Many formats of output result (perl, binary).
· In rule You can use list of addresses/networks.
· State files for incremental counting.