NgPlant is a plant modeling software package.
Version: 0.9.7NgPlant is a plant modeling software package. NgPlant interactive tool can be used to create 3D models of different plants and trees. NgPlant software libraries can be used by developers in their 3D applications, or plant modeling plugins.
Operating System: Linux
· wxWidgets (2.4.x, 2.6.x or 2.8.x)
To build ngPlant from source you should do as following:
1. Untar source archive (ngplant-X.X.X.tar.gz)
2. $ cd ngplant-X.X.X
3. $ scons
What's New in This Release:
- fixed a bug in fragment shaders code. Absence of "uniform" qualifier in
configurations. Thanks to Milos Zajic for bug report.
- "turntable" camera mode implemented. Mode can be set in "Preferences"
- mouse sensitivity can be changed via "Preferences" dialog.
- curve in curve editor now can be reset to default state. Click on
"Reset to default" menu item.
- curve editor size is now customizable via "Preferences" dialog.
- You can switch between perspective and orthographic mode in 3d-view using
- sensitivity of several numeric controls changed to more appropriate values
- g-mesh import plugin improvement - now "g" lines in ".obj" files are silently
fail. Thanks to Edwin van het Bolscher for help with this problem.
- now ".obj export" (built-in - not plug-in) produces more optimal files
- fixed a bug which brokes pywrapper usage (introduced in 0.9.6)
- ngpbench utility implemented. It is used for ngpcore profiling.
- ngpcore speedup.