Nikon D2Hs - Firmware update for the digital camera
Version: 1.0.1Nikon D2Hs - Firmware update for the Nikon digital camera.
Operating System: Mac OS X
What's New in This Release:
· Autofocus performance has been increased.
· An issue that prevented the AF-assist illuminator from firing when the Speedlights listed below were used has been corrected. Speedlights effected: SB-29s, SB-29, SB-23, SB-22s, SB-22, SB-20
· In images captured at a shutter speed of 1/250 s with a Speedlight SB-800, set to Distance-priority manual flash (GN), or Manual flash (M) with flash output set to full (M1/1) mounted on the camera, the top portion was often dark. This issue has been addressed. However, under the circumstances described above only, the guide number is reduced from that of full flash output level by approximately 0.6 EV.
· Errors in Dutch menus have been corrected.
The basic steps to update the firmware are:
1. Download and expand the firmware files
2. Format an approved CF card in the camera (do not use a Microdrive card to perform this update)
3. Connect Camera to computer (in MSC USB mode) or use a CF Card Reader (do not use a Lexar Jump Shot USB cable to perform this update)
4. Copy to the top level of the card the downloaded "A firmware" file
5. Disconnect camera from computer
6. Update the firmware from the "Setup" menu
7. Follow the camera's on-screen menus
8. Repeat steps 2 through 7 using the "B Firmware"
9. Re-format Card
NOTE : The most common mistake which prevents installation is copying both firmware.bin files at the same time. Be sure to do each update separately!