nLive Core is a Linux server based product with a web based user interface console.
Version: 2.4nLive Core is a Linux server based product with a web based user interface console.
Operating System: Linux
nLive Core Free Edition is freely downloadable and will not expire. nLive Core contains one sensor and one console packaged together. You can use it for evaluation purposes for unlimited duration. Free Edition is not supported by Vigiliti Systems.
Free Edition has the following technical specification differences from the commercial version:
· Free Edition can process upto 360 events / minute, but supports bursts of events at higher rate. If event rate stays higher for long, it will shut off event processing. If you want sustained continuous operation of the Free Edition, you need to limit the input packet rate to maintain event rate below this limit.
· It supports only one packet analysis ethernet interface.
· Database cannot be kept longer than 7 days
· Its console can only deploy one sensor
What's New in This Release:
· Host resolution was added.