NodeMedia - The powerful editor for VRScripts and vrscript tracks
Version: 1.02NodeMedia has been in development since may 1997 and it is a Macintosh PPC application.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "NodeMedia":
Nodemedia allows you to add:
· directional sounds
· sounds across multinodes
· hotspot triggered sounds
· sound to object movies (asynchronous)
· linear movie transitions
· backbuffer movies (animations in a pano)
· 3d models
· video textured 3d models
· animated 3d models
· effect transitions(disolves,wipes etc.)
· sprite margins(maps, rotors)
· prescreen images...
· and complex scripting of naviagation to any QTVR movies !
Almost every call quicktime offers for qtvr is available through NodeMedia...
When your presentation is ready, you can save it as:
· a text script (fastest playback in the tiny vrscript player),
· a standalone 'projector' (handiest file) or
· as a quicktime movie with vrscript track...(requires the user to have the vrscript extension installed, plays on the web and anywhere else a qt movie will play...)
This tool puts a graphic interface on VRScript, a scripting language developed by Tim Monroe at apple.
To learn more about that , and see many demos made with these tools, click here.
This is the beginning of 3d photographic film making, and a tool is ready for you to help create this exciting new medium!
Join our mailing list to contribute your ideas and issues!
NOTE : This app doesn't work on osX since it uses qd3d!
· QuickTime 4 or later.
· This version has a password you put in to enable the saving of scripts and vrscript tracks...otherwise it's fun to play with in demo mode...