Note Editor - Note pad with RTF file compatibility
Version: 1.2.2Note Editor is a notepad application that allows you to write and save random text notes. It supports multiple undos and is compatible with RTF text files.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
· Registration screen at startup.
What's New in This Release:
· New notes are better managed (you choose where you want to save them before you save them)
· "Reload" and "Open In Finder" are now located on the toolbar
· The path is now on the bottom
· A proxy icon is now available, and the title of the window changes as you open and edit files. The proxy icon is very useful; you can easily create aliases, remove files from your library, or duplicate files. You can also command click on the proxy icon to show the path of the file.
· If you hold option, you can now open the enclosing folder for a note instead of opening it.
· You can now undo whatever you type in the file's name field.
· Fixed a style sheet bug.
· Lowered CPU usage.
· The list now updates when you change the name of a file or folder and save
· When there is no selection, the path resets back to the main folder
· New icon (again)
· You can now preview the style in the Style Sheet window
· You can now open, import, and save RTF files (I exported this document as an RTF :p)
· You can now import text files and folders
· You can now increase and decrease font size in the Size menu
· You can now use the "Other" option in the size menu to set any size from 9 to 72
· The format panel now shows a preview of what you selected
· Enabled "#pragma backgroundtasks false" - code should go faster now.