NOV Gauge for .NET has extensive support for instrumentation widgets such as radial (circular) and linear gauges, knobs, indicators and numeric displays.
Version: 2017.1The NOV framework now includes several new widgets implementing linear and radial gauges as well as numeric indicators:
License: Free To Try $949.00
Operating System: Windows
Linear Gauge Widget:
- Support for horizontal and vertical linear gauges.
- Support for multiple indicators with controllable shape, range, value, appearance etc.
- Support for multiple scales per linear gauge with attached indicators.
- Support for various visual effects (glass and gel) improving the appearance of the gauge.
Radial Gauge Widget
- Support for radial gauges with controllable orientation and sweep angles.- Support for multiple indicators with controllable shape, range, value, appearance etc.- Support for multiple scales per linear gauge with attached indicators.- Support for various visual effects (glass and gel) improving the appearance of the gauge
Numeric Led Display
- Support for different display styles - 7 segment, 14 segments and 5x7 segments displays.- Support for different cell appearance and formatting.- Support for various visual effects (glass and gel) improving the appearance of the led display.
The Linear and Radial Gauge share a common scale model that supports lots of settings including:
- Major grid lines.
- Scale title.
- Support for custom value and range labels.
- Support for different scale ruler styles.
- Scale strips (displayed at the gauge plot).
- Scale sections allowing you to specify ranges of the scale with different appearance.
- Support for inverted scales.
- Linear and logarithmic scaling.
- Support for different step modes including automatic step, custom step, custom steps, origin value etc.
- Support for custom major and minor scale ticks.
Version 2017.1: Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 2016.2: Bugfixes and performance improvements