novaPDF SDK is a PDF software development kit that can be used by software developers and programmers to include the ability to create PDF files in their own applications. Get the latest version from https://www.novapdf.com / novapdf-sdk.html
Version: 11.6.345novaPDF SDK is a PDF software development kit that software developers can use to add the ability to create PDF files in their own applications.
License: Free To Try $999.00
Operating System: Windows
novaPDF SDK includes:
- a COM interface for customizing novaPDF options. Any option that can be configured in the novaPDF Printing Preferences dialog, can be also configured with the COM interface, including profiles management.
- a silent installer for novaPDF that can be distributed with your software. You can include this silent installer in your installation program and novaPDF will be installed with your customized options, without any user interaction.
- novaPDF SDK documentation.
- several code samples on how to use novaPDF SDK (samples available in C#, C++, Delphi, Ms Access, Visual Basic, VBNet).novaPDF SDK installation process does not take much time. All you need to do is to follow the instructions of the "Setup
- novaPDF SDK" wizard.novaPDF SDK can be integrated both in server and desktop/client applications. For server applications there is no need to install novaPDF on the client machines.
All you need to do in your software is to check if the novaPDF is installed locally and if not to add a connection to the novaPDF on the printer server.
Being distributed as a COM object, novaPDF SDK can be integrated in any Windows application, no matter the language it is programmed in (C / C++/C#, Visual C, Visual Basic, VBNet, Delphi, .Net, ASP, ...). It requires about 6Mb of free space and works on Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 Server / Vista (32-bit and 64-bits)/Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
By integrating novaPDF SDK in your application, you will be able to use all the features of a professional PDF printer driver: customizable resolution, quality settings, PDF security, PDF links, PDF bookmarks, embed fonts, compression, send PDF via email, multi-language support (currently over 19 languages supported), shared network printer, profiles and much more.
Get the latest version from https://www.novapdf.com / novapdf-sdk.html
Version 11.6.345: New open PDF option, updated language
Version 11.4.287: New print option, updated language
Version 11.3.236: New language added
Version 11.3.225: Windows 11 compatibility
Version 11.2.187: Fixed several conversion issues
Version 11.1.181: New attachments feature
Version 11.0.141: Corrected appcrash in tray app
Version 11.0.126: Corrected issue with the Outlook add-in
Version 10.9.133: New export option and fixes
Version 10.9.132: Multiple fixes and updates