nSCOP 0.9 build 55 beta 32-bit real time visual engine especially for minimal electronic and experimental live performances
Version: 0.9 build 65 betanSCOP 0.9 build 55 beta
License: Free To Try $20.00
32-bit real time visual engine especially for minimal electronic and experimental live performances
copyright © 1999-2001 porousher
all rights reserved
- intel pentium II 300MHz or better
- windows 98/ME/NT4/2000 or higher
- stereo soundcard with 44.1kHz/16bit line input
- optimized for 800x600/16bit colors
this is a beta test version of nSCOP. beta versions of this software are distributed for evaluation and testing purposes only.
full featured user manual and examples will be available in the first release version.
if you do find a bug (include unusual or unexpected program behaviour and program crashes) or if you have other comments or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
information that will be useful in helping me to fix the problem include:
- the version of nSCOP you are testing
- information about the bug
- the .ini file which located in your application folder
- a quick spec of your machine: OS version, CPU, RAM, soundcard
shareware version of nSCOP has no time limit but make white frames in every 20th second. registering nSCOP disables flashes. when payment is received you will be provided with a registration code.
shareware versions should always be obtained directly from the porousher web site at http://porousher.net