NTFS recovery toolkit contains file recovery tool, partition recovery tool, partition manager tool and disk editor utility.
Version: 12.0.0NTFS recovery toolkit is a set of up-to-date data recovery software. You can decide any partition recovery problems and restore all data on your hard drive.
Operating System: Windows
You may use the software without charge to recover partitions and files on NTFS in manual mode:
- read how-to-step-by-step manual;
- view and edit disk sectors using Disk Editor software;
- create, delete, format and edit volumes using Partition Manager software;
- create disk images;
- scan drives for deleted partitions and files;
- preview their contents, using File Recovery and Partition Recovery software.
You must pay the license fee to get registered version of the product that can recover partitions and files on NTFS in automated mode:
- restore deleted or damaged files;
- save detected or restored partition information back to the HDD, as well as to fix MBR and partition table using Partition Recovery and File Recovery software.
Version 12.0.0: New versions of Active@ File Recovery v.19 and Active@ Partition Recovery v.19 are inside with all latest bug fixes and new file signatures.
Version 11.0.0: New Easy Recovery Mode simplifies lost files search and data recovery on live volumes. More file signatures recognition: ONE, PUB (MS Office); IBD, FRM, MYI (MySQL); VDI (Oracle VirtualBox Image); BCB (Betacase Client Info). Included Active@ File Recovery 18 and Active@ Partition Recovery 18.
Version 10.0.0: Support for ReFS 3.x Installation includes 64- and the legacy 32-bit (x86) applications More pre-defined signatures: MDF, VHDX Improved: Linux/Unix JFS & XFS data recovery stability while working with damaged disks virtual dynamic disk arrays (LDM, LVM) handling Custom Signatures scripting
Version 220.127.116.11: This toolkit beyond unchanged Disk Editor 6 & Partition Manager 5 now includes the latest Active@ Partition Recovery 16 & Active@ File Recovery 16 with all new features and new security/updates/activations.
Version 8.0.0: Added support for Linux/Unix XFS file system scan & LVM data recovery; 17 more signatures recognition for OpenOffice Documents: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB; Active@ File Recovery v. 15; Active@ Partition Recovery v. 15 and more.