A Delphi/C++ component pack to easily acess Windows API: Windows services, event logging, user privileges and credentials, shared devices, file access rights, registry security, remote administration, scheduling and messaging, network browsing etc.
Version: 1.15bNTSet is a powerful collection of components for Delphi/C++Builder that implement specific features of Windows 2000/NT.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
You can utilize this collection to make the task of programming Windows API a great deal easier.
Check out what you can do with NTSet:
- Configure Windows NT services;
- Work with the event log as simply as with TStringList;
- Manage the information on users and groups;
- Manage shared devices, monitor connected users, and the recources used;
- Assign access rights for files on NTFS;
- Configure registry security settings;
- Control the privileges given to the users;
- Verify users'credentials against Windows NT Domain;
- Retrieve and set a variety of setting for network computers;
- Send messages over the network to a remote computer;
- Browse network resources and connected devices;
- Monitor terminal service sessions;
- Schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- Configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher;
- Configure group policies on standalone computers or in Active Directory;
- Browse for existing group policy objects;
- Browse for Active Directory containers.
Please note: the provided version supports Delphi 2006.
You can download NTSet for D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D2005, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6, C++ B2006 from the vendor's web site.
Version 1.15b: 1. New component added -- TNTFirewall; 2. The TNTVerifyLogon component was completely rewritten to allow impersonating as the user whose credentials where successfully verified; 3. TNTFileSecurity component can now work under non-administrative accounts.