NuFW.Live is a Live CD based on Knoppix Linux provided to you by INL.
Version: 1.1NuFW.Live is a Live CD based on Knoppix Linux provided to you by INL. This is the simplest way to test the authenticating firewall NuFW and its associated tools.
License: GPL v3
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "NuFW Live":
· NuFW 2.2: It adds identity-based filtering rules to Netfilter
· Nulog 2: Powerfull firewall log analysis web interface
· Nuface 2: ACLs management interface
· pyctd: Netfilter connection tracking display and modification interface
NuFW adds user-based filtering to Netfilter, the state of the art IP filtering layer from the Linux kernel. Its exclusive algorithm allows authenticated filtering even on multiuser computers.
NuFW is available under GPLv3 licence.
· Authenticate any connection that goes through your gateway or only from/to a chosen subset or a specific protocol.
· Perform accounting, routing and quality of service based on users and not simply on IPs.
· Filter packets with criterium such as application and OS used by distant users.
· Log all traffic in SQL with username and application information
· Be the key of a secure and simple Single Sign On system.
What's New in This Release:
· The ACL management interface has been upgraded to Nuface 2.0.2.
· NuFW and Nulog have also been updated to synchronize with the latest modifications of Nuface.