NumXL is a Microsoft Excel add-in for econometrics and financial time series analysis, designed to make financial modeling and time series easier to manage. NumXL allows you to easily make forecasts, back-track and analyze them.
Version: 1.66.43927NumXL is a Microsoft Excel add-in for econometrics and data analysis, designed to make finance modeling and time series easier to manage. You can perform all of your data work right in Excel.
License: Free To Try $500.00
Operating System: Windows
NumXL allows you to apply advanced econometric analysis quickly and easily via an intuitive user interface.
You can track and make changes to your data and share your analysis, modeling and results with just one file. In just a few clicks, you can analyze, build, validate, back-test and forecast your models.
NumXL Functions are organized into 11 categories:
- Descriptive Statistics
- histogram, Q-Q plotting and autocorrelation function
- Statistical Tests
- mean, standard deviation, skew, kurtosis, normality, serial correlation (white-noise), ARCH effect, stationary and ADF unit root test.
- BoxCox, difference, integral operators
- weighted moving average, exponential smoothing and trend
- ARMA Analysis
- conditional mean modeling (ARMA/ARIMA/ARMAX), AirLine, U.S. Census X-12-ARIMA support
- ARCH/GARCH Analysis
- conditional volatility and heteroskedacity modeling (ARC/GARCH/E-GARCH/GARCH-M)
- Combo Models
- log-likelihood, AIC, residuals diagnosis, parameters' constraints check, forecast, etc.
- Factor Analysis
- Generalized Linear Model
- weekday and holiday calculations
- interpolation, statistical functions
- Spectral Analysis
- Discrete Fourier Transform
NumXL Pro is compatible with all Excel versions from '97 to 2013 (34-bit and 64-bit) and with Windows 9x through Windows 8 systems.
Version 1.66.43927: Fixed: Failed to validate the semi-annual license activation for obscure cases where number of days between today and next renewal date exceed 182 days. Fixed: Incorrect Help file shortcut in the NumXL start menu. Fixed: Incorrect subscription mode in the About NumXL box.
Version 1.66.43860.1: [New] forecast performance measure - MDA [New] Statistical Sampling functions - NxShuffle, NxSort, NxChoose, NxSubset. [New] Technical analysis: moving-average NxMA , and exponential moving average NxEMA. [New] filters: NxCMA (MA, Henderson, Spencer, etc.), NxSMA (Seasonal MA).
Version 1.65.43628.1: [New] Forecasting performance measures: MASE, PB, MSE, MRAE, MdRAE, GMRAE, etc. [New] Generic single seasonality exponential smoothing function. [New] Support for additive/multiplicative seasonality, (damped) additive/multiplicative trend, adjustment for forecast error auto-correlations, and more.
Version 1.64.42740.1: [New] Multi-language support infrastructure support, include Spanish localization, support for Re-sampling functionality, support for periodogram functionality. [Enchanced] Auto-detect subscription renewal, and automatic license reactivation, support for Installing NumXL