ObjectCreator Lite - Fully scriptable UML CASE tools
Version: 1.0.6UML CASE tools fully scriptable with python, UML metamodel expandable, scriptable code generation.
License: Free To Try $120.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Keep your class diagrams, reports, and source code synchronized with your model.
Speed your development time. Generate and keep synchronized source code for project with multiple languages.
Type directly your operations code between generates code part. Create your own scripts to generate code for any language, report, unit test code, apple event definition, xml files, etc...
Use UML semantic to describe your software, database, xml file, business relationship, etc. Use UML rules to verify your design. Create your own rules to validate your design during all your development cycle.
Reverse your existing source code to UML semantics, keep operations code, create associations. Keep your model synchronized when you modify your source code with an external application like XCode or CodeWarrior.
Here are some key features of "ObjectCreator Lite":
· Fully scriptable with python
· UML repository
· UML 1.5 semantic
· Expandable UML metamodel
· Dynamic and scriptable code generation
· Objective-C, C++, java, python, mySQL code generation
· Objective-C reverse engineer and round-trip
· XMI import/export
· UML Business Modeling
· Draw UML class diagram
· Project Limited to 12 elements (operations, and attributes didn't count).
What's New in This Release:
· Automatique roundtrip for Objective-C.
· Objective-C Cocoa profile with code generation for init, dealloc, NSCoding, NSCopying, multiple inheritance, attributes and associations access operations.
· Add a tutorial for use roundtrip feature, and one for code generation.
· Add non centered segment.
· Centered segment's handle are draw as circle, and non center segment handle as box.
· Diagram : Add name and stereotype text for association, and stereotype for association ends.
· Diagram : Add name for generalization and dependency.
· Add small stereotype icon for interface.
· Diagram window's zoom button zoom to the diagram's page size.
· Color, and font correctly applied on all drawing element.
· Change to pyobjc 1.3.7.
· Mac OS X 10.3
· Python 2.3 (installed with OS X 10.3 - BSD package).