ObjectZoom - Eliminate tedious zooming in QuarkXPress
Version: 18.104.22.168Object Zoom revolutionizes zooming in QuarkXPress. It eliminates tedious zooming. Zoom into exactly what you want - with one click! The revolution about zooming with ObjectZoom is that it considers the maximum free space between QuarkXPress palettes on the screen.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
With ObjectZoom anchor points will never again hide behind floating palettes after zooming.
Here are some key features of "ObjectZoom":
Object Zoom adds the ObjectZoom palette to QuarkXPress and provides various one click zooms:
· Box Zooms: Box Zoom lets you zoom into an entire selected box or a particular part of it (upper part, lower part, top left, etc). All with one click.
· Page and Spread Zooms: Page and Spread Zoom enable you to zoom into a specific page or spread.
· Hide all Palettes: Hide all palettes with one click for maximum viewing space.
· Save and Recall Zoom Views: Save and recall zoom views for quick access.
· QuarkXPress 6.1 and higher.