Indent code, add line numbers, error handling, expose a .NET library and number to words to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point macros writers and Access VBA code
Version: 3.6Indent VBA code, add line numbers, error handler, number to words and expose some .NET functions and to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point macros writers and Access VBA code Using this application to indent your VBA Code and add error handler:
Operating System: Windows
- Install the app
- Open an Office document that contains macro and edit the macro in VBA Window it or open Microsoft Access Module.
- Write your VBA code.
- From Add-Ins menu, choose Add error handler to this file.
Using this application to expose Some .NET to your VBA code:1- Declaring NP and Number to words Objects
- Open an Office document that contains macro and edit the macro in VBA Window it or open Microsoft Access Module
- In VBE Window Select Tools, References, Browse, then select the file OfficeProgrammingHelper.tlb from the folder OfficeProgrammingHelper\bin in the application installing folder.* In VBE Window Select Tools, References, Browse, then select the file NumberToText.tbl * Insert the following code in a any VBA Module: Public NP As New OfficeProgrammingHelper.NP * Now you could use the NP object in any code in your project.
2- Using NP Object You could call the NP object in your code to use the functions * NP.Clipboard: It is used to access computer clipboard.
Example: put or get text from the clipboard with specific format, clear the clipboard or converting the text in it form or to Unicode.
You could put or get text with the following formats: Text, Unicode text, RTF, HTML.* NP.Directory: Create, Delete, Exists, Move * NP.File: Copy, Create, Delete, Exists, Move, Shell
- NP.Screen: CM, Height, Width, TwipsPerPixelX, TwipsPerPixelY * NP.Text: EncodingConvert, EncodingConvertByCodePage, GetTextHeight, Md5Hash, TrimAny * NP.SQL * NP.Colors related function to get brightness, Y and L value of RBG color or image
- NP.MW function to calculate the molecular weight of any chemical compound 3- Number to exmple:Dim c As New NumberToArabicWords Debug.Print(c.ConvertToWords(101)
Version 3.6: Minimize some system requirement