OkMap is a software that works with vectorial and raster maps that you have bought or scanned. OkMap lets you organize paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks, and upload / download data to / from your GPS. OkMap supports GPS real-time navigation.
Version: 16.1.0OkMap is a GPS and map software that:-Works with vectorial maps and calibrates raster maps -Organizes paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks -Uploads / downloads data to / from your GPS
License: Free To Try $22.00
Operating System: Windows
- Uses altitude DEM data -Supports GPS real-time navigation -Sends / receives vehicles position and display tracks on maps in real time -Provides autorouting and geocoding functions
- Supports integration with Google Maps / Earth (in 3D also)
Potential use:-Search and rescue -Trekking -Off road -Boating -Flying -Mountain bike -Geocaching -Hunting and fishing -Finding mushrooms -Soft air
Main features:-Calibrate raster maps with different cartographic projections -Create own digital maps importing / drawing shapes -Create and manage waypoints, routes and tracks in GPX format -Download, save and automatically georeference maps from Google Maps
- Support autorouting, geocoding and inverse geocoding functions -Use digital terrain models to store and display elevation -Upload / download data to / from GPS devices -Navigate in real time through NMEA protocol -Map tiling for handheld GPS
- Display Google Earth and Google Maps in current map location -Exchange data with Google Earth and view your map in 3D -Find nearby cache in www.geocaching.com -Exchange data with gpsgate.com server -Receive navigation data from remote GPS devices
- Send the current position to an OkMap remote server -Make conversions between coordinates, datums, formats, ...
Supported formats:-Images: ECW, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF e molti altre -Maps: file world; ECW, GeoTiff, KML / KMZ, JNX, OziExplorer, CompeGPS, GPSTrackMaker, RMap, MBTiles, OruxMaps, GpsTuner
- Map Tiling: KML, KMZ, JNX, OruxMaps, TomTom -Vector data: SHP, DCW -GPS data: GPX, CompeGPS, EasyGPS, Fugawi, Garmin, Geocaching, Google Earth, GPS TrackMaker, OpenStreetMap, OziExplorer , ...-DEM data: HGT (SRTM-1 and SRTM-3)