OpenClinic project is a easy to use, open source, medical records system.
Version: 0.7OpenClinic project is a easy to use, open source, medical records system.
Operating System: Linux
It has been mainly developed for private clinics, surgeries, and private doctors.
It is platform independent and has a multi-language architecture.
Here are some key features of "OpenClinic":
· Environment: Web Environment
· Intended Audience: Education, Healthcare industry
· License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
· Natural Language: English, Spanish, Bulgarian
· Operating System: OS Independent
· Programming Language: PHP
· Topic: Dynamic Content
· PHP4 >= 4.2 (due to session variable changes in PHP 4.2) compiled with MySQL support (tested with versions 4.2.* and 4.3.*);
· MySQL (tested with versions 3.23.36, 3.23.49, 3.23.51, 3.23.52, 3.23.54, 3.23.55, 4.0.16 and 4.0.18);
· a web server prepared to execute PHP code (recommended Apache);
What's New in This Release:
· DbConnection class: connection parameters are set in constructor function
· New file lib/debug_lib.php: new application constant OPEN_DEBUG (true | false)
· Fixed problems with inexistent things
· Changes in connect method of Query class to permit connection parameters
· DTD XHTML 1.1 in all project pages
· No GET values to *_del.php files (via POST now)
· If items per page equal to zero, searchs return all results without pagination
· New option CREATE DATABASE __dbname__ in MySQL dumps and table summary
· Profiles option in admin tab has been removed (and profile_tbl from database too)
· Redirections to avoid reload problem in insertions, updates or deletions processes
· Fixed problems with dumps as files (urldecode of data is unnecessary)
· Custom error handler for log to screen or/and to a file (new constants in read_settings.php file: OPEN_SCREEN_ERRORS, OPEN_LOG_ERRORS, OPEN_LOG_FILE)
· Record log process improvements: now is saved entire record data
· New constant in global_constants.php file: OPEN_SEPARATOR for implode(), explode() functions; OPEN_MSG_INFO, OPEN_MSG_WARNING, OPEN_MSG_ERROR for messages
· CSS2 table less based themes, changes in theme_tbl table and admin/theme_*.php files (new file admin/theme_preload_css.php)