OpenOptions is a desktop pubilshing tool which manages Acrobat's open options, including Initial View, Window and User Interface options.
Version: 1.5.2OpenOptions is an Adobe Acrobat plug-in to change the default appearance of PDF file(s) when they are opened within Acrobat.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
These initial view options include:
- Tab view (bookmarks, pages panel etc)
- Initial Magnification (percentage or fit)
- Page layout (single. facing pages continuous)
- Opening page number
- Initial window sizing including opening in full screen mode
- Hiding/showing the menubar, toolbar and windowbar
It is possible to set this information in Acrobat, but OpenOptions allows you to store this data away in a configuration set and existing document properties can be quickly extracted from another PDF file that can not be done in Acrobat. The configuration name can then be quickly selected and applied to another PDF file.