openTicket is a helpdesk environment designed for useability, intuitiveness, and functionality.
Version: 1.0 Alpha 1openTicket is an open source call-tracking system. It excels at speed and useability.
Operating System: Linux
Helpdesk environment designed for useability, intuitiveness, and functionality FIRST, and beancounting and metrics SECOND. Most helpdesk software is engineered in the reverse order - hence the bad mood of most helpdesk support staff ;-)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed 'refer' to actually refer tickets
· changed html special characters in 'issue' so the browse list doesn't mis-interpret them for markup
· fixed problem where closed tickets could be referred
· closed or updated tickets now must have an entry in 'resolution'
· fixed SQL fields so certain fields, like 'status,' now allow entries up to 20 chars (was 10 chars)
· fixed setup scripts - added include to database.inc so scripts can actually run
· changed 'Pending Client' to 'Pending User' to reflect ITIL language in dropdown.inc
· fixed problem referring tickets on ticket creation
· fixed problem entering new users (database credentials weren't included)
· ensured all new user fields have to be filled in prior to creating new user