Technical Analysis with cutting edge technology. Optimal Trader is a technical analysis software based on neural networks and modern signal processing. A large database with stocks, mutual funds, and indices is available for free. 30 days trial!
Version: 3.4.0Cutting edge trading software for stocks, currencies, ETF's, mutual funds and indices!
License: Free To Try $119.00
Operating System: Windows
Optimal Trader combines technical analysis with artificial neural networks and modern adaptive signal processing. Most indicators have been improved with new technology.
A large database with stocks, mutual funds and indices is available for free.
- Optimal Trader's Combined Analysis Model merges trading signals of several models into a single trading signal. The Combined Analysis Model produces more stable trading signals than trading signals from a single model.
- Market Scanner: Pick winning stocks or funds with the Portfolio Scan feature based on your criteria and neural network forecasting.
- Neural Network Forecasting. Neural networks have a high ability in detecting patterns in stock price development.
- In-house developed adaptive moving average filter is applied on most indicators. Optimal Trader Adaptive Mean Average filter(OptAMA), reacts fast on major price changes and smoothes noise efficiently in stock data. The result is clearer signals in many models and fewer erroneous signals when the trend is uncertain.
- The Trailing Stop-Loss Indicator helps you find optimal trailing-stop limits
- Optimal Trader can make a backward analysis (step-by-step Back Testing) to evaluate the results of following a certain stock with a certain model and certain settings.
- Autoselect Models.
- Robust Optimization and Robust Parameters.
- Diversify your portfolio with Beta Analysis.
- Portfolio Risk Management with Modern Portfolio Theory
- Estimate predictability with Hurst Exponents.
Version 3.4.0: Trading Horizon, Predictability
Version 3.1.0: *Portfolio Risk Management with Modern Portfolio Theory
Version 2.9.9: Best Models and Settings
Version 2.4.0: Trailing Stop Loss Indicator
Version 2.2.4: Expanded Portfolio Scan, Hurst Exponent, Beta Coefficients
Version 2.1.1: Support for currencies
Version 2.0.7: Robust Parameters, Split Adjustment Tool