Optimus OLED Keyboard Linux Driver project is intended to provide a generic linux driver for OLED-based hardware.
Version: 0.1.0Optimus OLED Keyboard Linux Driver project is intended to provide a generic linux driver for OLED-based hardware made by Art. Lebedev Studio.
Operating System: Linux
The current goal is to support the Optimus Mini Three keyboard.
Here are some key features of "Optimus OLED Keyboard Linux Driver":
· Uses libusb to communicate with device (no specific kernel driver needed)
· As the kernel-provided module for pl2303 didn't work in our case, we recoded the driver with libusb
· Uses libpng to read PNG images, and display them
· Detects when a button is pressed
· Implements OLED_PROTOCOL_SET_IMAGE, OLED_PROTOCOL_POWER_ON, OLED_PROTOCOL_POWER_OFF, OLED_PROTOCOL_SHOW_OLED, OLED_PROTOCOL_GET_IDCODE, OLED_PROTOCOL_SET_IDCODE, OLED_PROTOCOL_SET_BRIGHTNESS.
· Support for more than one OLED Mini Three connected to the same computer
· All USB code is in a static library
What's New in This Release:
· One of the most annoying bugs (auto-switch-off of the key display after five seconds) has been fixed.
· Functions similar to the ones provided by the original Win32 library for image color settings are also available, allowing you to set color temperature and gamma.
· There's better support for input, using threads as libusb only provides a blocking way to read data (or some bytes are missed).