OptiVec for Delphi: High-performance library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
Version: 8.0.1OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
License: Free To Try $249.00
Operating System: Windows
- Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
- Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, Cholesky, eigenvalues.
- Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
- Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
- Comparisons (e.g., as building blocks for time series analysis).
- Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
- Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
- Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality.
In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version contains the units for all Delphi versions (Borland Delphi, Embarcadero RAD Studio) from Delphi 7 to XE6 (except Delphi 8), both for 32-bit and for 64-bit (Delphi XE2 or higher).
Version 8.0.1: Compatibility with latest releases of Delphi (RAD Studio) up to 10.4 Sydney. Many new functions. Quality enhancements.
Version 7.1.3: P9 library for latest processor generation (Intel: Haswell+ / AMD: Excavator+), utilizing AVX, AVX2, and FMA3. New installer / uninstaller. Compatibility with RAD Studio 10.x (Seattle / Berlin / Tokyo). V_setErrorEventFile offers greater flexibility, how and where error messages are displayed.
Version 7.1.2: P9 library for latest processor generation (Intel: Haswell+ / AMD: Excavator+), utilizing AVX, AVX2, and FMA3. Compatibility with RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin. V_setErrorEventFile offers greater flexibility, how and where error messages are displayed.