OptiVec for GCC: High-performance library of vector and matrix functions, > 3 times faster than compiled C / C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
Version: 8.0.1OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
Operating System: Linux
- Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
- Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
- Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
- Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
- Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
- Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions typically 3-5 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality.
In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
The object-oriented interface for C++, "VecObj", offers simplified function calls and increased memory safety.
This version is for Linux with GCC or CLang.
Version 8.0.1: This is a new product - the Linux "brother" of the OptiVec libraries for various Windows compilers.