OptiVec for Visual C++: High-performance library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C / C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
Version: 8.0.1OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, machine-code-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
License: Free To Try $249.00
Operating System: Windows
- Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
- Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
- Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
- Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
- Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
- Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
- Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality.
In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
Optionally, the object-oriented interface for C++, 'VecObj', offers simplified function calls and increased memory safety.
This version is for Microsoft Visual C++ (all version of Visual Studio from the current one down to VS2005).
Version 8.0.1: Compatibility with latest compiler versions up to VS 2019. Many new functions. Quality enhancements.
Version 7.1.3: P9 library for latest processor generation (Intel: Haswell+ / AMD: Excavator+), utilizing AVX, AVX2, and FMA3. New installer / uninstaller. Compatibility with latest compiler versions: VS 2015 / 2017. V_setErrorEventFile offers greater flexibility, how and where error messages are displayed.
Version 7.1.2: P9 library for latest processor generation (Intel: Haswell+ / AMD: Excavator+), utilizing AVX, AVX2, and FMA3. Compatibility with latest compiler versions: Visual Studio 2015 / 2017. V_setErrorEventFile offers greater flexibility, how and where error messages are displayed.