An enhanced data provider for Oracle-based database applications development that offers both high performance native connectivity to the Oracle database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
Version: 4.75OraDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications.
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Windows
As part of the Core Lab database application development framework, OraDirect .NET offers both high performance native connectivity to the Oracle database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
OraDirect .NET introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of OraDirect .NET. * Direct access mode (without Oracle client) * 100% managed code * High performance * Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of Oracle server, including Personal and Express editions * All Oracle data types support * Full Oracle Objects support * Comprehensive REF CURSOR support * PL / SQL tables and PL / SQL records support * .NET Compact Framework support
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models * Powerful OracleDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution * Typed OraclePackage component for Wrapping PL / SQL packages
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
OraDirect .NET supports Oracle servers 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0 and 7.3, including Personal and Express editions.
OraDirect .NET supports x86 and x64 versions of the following Oracle clients: 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i and 8.0.
The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and .NET Compact Framework 1.1 and 2.0, and can be used in following development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C# Professional
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Borland Developer Studio 2005
- Borland Delphi 8
- Borland C#Builder
Version 4.60: Supported Visual Studio designers for Entity Framework Improved Entity Framework run time support
Version 4.50: Oracle ANYDATA type supported Added DB server-based data paging for web applications OracleDataSource design time improvements ASP.NET demo pack added OracleSelectStatement.TryParse method added OracleXml class changed
Version 4.35: Visual Studio 2008 supported Entity Framework Beta 3 supported Added Licensing Information dialog
Version 4.00: The OracleDataTable component enhanced; application development enhanced; .NET Framework advanced features support added; advanced Oracle features support added