Oranna is and Oracle client Application.
Version: 0.101Oranna provides a GUI interface for the user to look at and modify objects within an Oracle database, like tables, procedures, etc etc. The project is still in its infancy, so it is VERY lacking in features, but it is getting new features every month.
Operating System: Linux
The app uses GTKSourceView and a hacked version of GtkSheet as well as the libsqlora dev application that ties this app in with the Oracle libraries.
· Glib version 2.3.3
· Gtk 2.2.4 (newer version such as gtk2.6 is better)
· pkg-config version0.15
· You will also need the Oracle client for i386. Version 8.1.7 is fine.
· You will need gtksheet2
· Last, but not least, the Oranna src code
What's New in This Release:
· A very pre-alpha version of the application.
· Still many bugs and not enough features, but it is getting there....