PDF OCR Pro edition converts more than 100 formats to PDF / OCR and recognizes more than 60 languages. It also includes innovative features to enhance productivity like multithreading on multipage and multiple documents, and command line support.
Version: 1.1.5PDF OCR Pro edition converts more than 100 formats to PDF / OCR including PDF, TXT, SVG, DICOM, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, JBIG2 and many RAW camera formats.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
It recognizes more than 60 languages, including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Its innovative features like multithreading on multipage and multiple documents and command line support enhance productivity. The Pro Edition is distributed in desktop and server versions.
Here is the list of features:
- Conversion of more than 100 file format to PDF OCR.
- More than 60 languages are read by the OCR engine.
- Multi-threading support for multipage document for processing multiple pages at the same time.
- Multi-threading support for processing multiple documents at the same time
- Command line interface (CLI) support for silent automation, to integrate all PDF OCR features into production lines and automate processes.
- Automatic page orientation detection with layout analysis. Thanks to this feature the orientation of each page is automatically detected to provide the most accurate OCR result possible.
- Document selection either by file, folder or drag & drop.
- Localized user interface (English and French currently supported, more are to come).64-
- bit support on capable systems. PDF OCR is AnyCPU, this means that the application runs as a 64-bit process whenever possible and falls back to 32-bit when only that mode is available.
- System Requirements. Windows starting with XP SP3 for the desktop version.
Windows server 2003 minimum for the server version.
Technical support is available on a public community forum and a private helpdesk.
Version 1.1.5: The Professional Edition of PDF OCR includes innovative features to enhance the productivity of businesses and organizations that need to perform OCR on their documents and images.