OrthoGraph Survey is a PDA / phone based professional software for building surveys. It supports floor plan survey by facilitating digital floor plan sketching and instant creation of AutoCAD compatible drawings on-site. It supports Leica Disto D3a / D8.
Version: 2.0OrthoGraph Survey is a professional solution for building surveys (i.e. floor plan, elevation and cross-section surveys).
License: Free To Try $1,161.00
Operating System: Windows
The software is built for appraisers, insurance inspectors, architects, real-estate agencies, CAFM companies, flooring installers and anyone who needs digitized drawings or to calculate the area and perimeter of a floor plan even on-site.
OrthoGraph Survey supports floor plan sketching and measurement using a PDA or Windows Mobile Phone.
The module shows measured drawings in real time and facilitates the creation of AutoCAD / ArchiCAD / Google SketchUp compatible drawings on site. Measured rooms or graphical parts are ordered into a structural view so that users obtain a clear overview of what they are measuring.
Floating islands or ghost layers help users attach rooms to one another and display only the focused information that is relevant to the task at hand. Features also include support for Leica Disto D3a BT and D8, which can control automatic measurement tasks via Bluetooth.
Default output formats are 2D and 3D DWG, SKP and PDF, but other formats are also supported. The survey software can be customized through a desktop-based ProjectManager component.
- PDA application, including high resolution PDAs
- Handling spaces in a hierarchic structure
- Storing of up to 160,000 objects
- Preparing sketches of ground-plans right on the site
- Automated graphic assessment
- Fast graphic assessment
- Showing the measured drawing as you work on the spot
- Connecting places - "Floating Islands" function
- Handling "Ghost Layers" - display of drawn areas in the background
- Team-work for supporting large projects
- Support of the Leica Disto D3a BT/ D8 laser distance meter
- Easy customization through the desktop ProjectManager component
- PDF Reports
OrthoGraph Survey provides with its speed and easiness the best support for creating floor plans and area calculation on-site.
Version 2.0: -Native ArchiCAD import Add-On, -Support of high resolution PDAs, -JPG, PDF, GIF, and other formats are supported, -Support of .NET2 framework, -Handling of up to 160,000 objects, -Leica Disto D8 and D3a BT distance meter supported, -No need for a PDA to try OrthoGraph, -ArchiFM Integration.
Version 1.0.3105: Enhanced surveying of wall opennings.