Osmond PCB - This will help you design printed-circuit boards
Version: 1.0.12Osmond PCB is a flexible tool for designing printed circuit boards.
License: Free To Try $195.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Osmond PCB":
· Virtually unlimited board sizes
· Virtually unlimited number of board layers
· Virtually unlimited number of parts
· Spatial resolution down to 10 nanometer
· Concurrent support for both Imperial and Metric units
· All angle routing
· Rubber-band traces
· Rats Nest Layer
· Variable size grid
· Support for both through-hole and surface mount parts
· Circular, rectangular, and oval pads
· Easy part editing
· Variable trace widths
· Variable trace spacing
· Curved traces
· Silkscreen, solder-mask, and auxiliary layers
· Signal and ground planes
· Copper fill areas
· Automatic clearance checks
· Easy manual and semi-automatic routing
· Built-in script language
· Gerber (RS-274X) and drill file (Excellon) output
· DXF file output
· DXF file input
· Encapsulated PostScript file output
· Net check output (IPC-356).
Osmond PCB is substantially complete and is currently available for public beta testing. A growing number of printed circuit boards have already been successfully built. After researching the user reports, we got to the conclusion that Osmond will not work with Mac OS versions earlier than 8.1 but we have versions are available for PPC, 68K, and X environments.
· Without the access code, Osmond will disallow printing, Gerber, and Postscript output of designs with more than 700 pins.