Osmond X - A very flexible PCB tool for designing printed circuit boards.
Version: 1.0.11Osmond is a flexible tool for designing printed circuit boards.
License: Free To Try $195.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Osmond X":
· Virtually unlimited number of parts
· Spatial resolution down to 10 nanometers
· Concurrent support for both Imperial and Metric units
· All angle routing
· Rubber-band traces
· Rats Nest Layer
· Variable size grid
· Osmond X offers support for surface but also for through-hole mount parts.
· Circular, rectangular, and oval pads
· Easy part editing
· Variable trace widths
· Variable trace spacing
· Curved traces
· Silkscreen, solder-mask and auxiliary layers
· Signal and ground planes
· Copper fill areas
· Automatic clearance checks
· Easy manual and semi-automatic routing
· Built-in script language
· Gerber (RS-274X) and drill file (Excellon) output
· DXF file output
· DXF file input
· Encapsulated PostScript file output
· Net check output (IPC-356)
· Quartz graphics
· 30 days trial period.