Palm Doc Converter - Convert electronic books between the Palm Doc format and common text formats (.txt, .rtf, .doc and other)
Version: 1.9.5Using this freeware application you can convert electronic books between the Palm Doc format and common text formats (.txt, .rtf, .doc and other) with support for national encodings and Unicode. This way you can read text files from your computer on your Palm with full support for national characters.
Operating System: Mac OS X
The application will also enable you to open Palm Doc documents in nearly any text editor which supports filters or services (for example TextEdit) as well as save Palm Doc from these applications.
Supports plain text, .rtf(d), MS Word .doc, Palm Doc in all common encodings including Uncicode (can automatically. The application is capable of guessing the encoding of the source file.
What's New in This Release:
· Universal Binary (native support for both PowerPC and Intel Macs)
· support for little-endian (Intel) Unicode UTF-16 text files
· the so-called bookmark auto-scan
· encoding info in file names now optional and disabled by default
· Traditional Chinese localization by Jerry Lee (Thank you Jerry!)
· Russian localizationby Michael Krekin (Thank you Michael!)
· welcome window fixed and various smaller fixes and improvements.