pam_unix2 PAM module is for traditional password authentication.
Version: 1.30pam_unix2 PAM module is for traditional password authentication.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "pam unix2":
· Allows global configuration file for all options
· Can get passwords from secure NIS+ servers
· Sets secureRPC credentials
· Supports HP-UX password aging.
· Support of passwords with DES, bigcrypt, MD5 and blowfish encryption
· Usage of glibc NSS modules for flexible location of user data
· Allows changing of passwords in local files, NIS, NIS+ and LDAP (if pam_ldap is installed)
· On a NIS master server, passwords could be changed in the source files of NIS maps.